The new Subacqua S series dive lights, are built in aluminum alloy, incorporate a stainless steel switch with a light ring that indicates the battery status and a high performance LEDs. The color temperature is 6500K. They have three power levels and SOS signal, their autonomy varies depending on the model and the power selected.
They resist to an impact from 1.5 meters and their depth range is 100 meters. It has a battery overload system, polarity inversion and low voltage protection.
Includes, battery and USB charger and lanyard.
- LED: CREE XP-L
- Colour temperature: 6500 K
- Output: High: 1000 lumen | Medium: 500 lumen | Low: 100 lumen
- Operating time (approx.): High: 90 min | Medium: 180 min | Low: 900 min
- Light angle: Center point 6°.
- Battery: Ion-Li 1 x 18650
- Charging time: 6 hours
- Weight (with battery): 140 g on the surface | 70 g in the water
- Size: 130.7 mm (length) x 27.2 mm (body) x 28.7 mm (head)
- Lens: 4 mm tempered glass
- Colors: Black, Red, Blue and Silver